Champaign Gymnastics Academy offers private (1 student:1 coach) & semi-private (2 students:1 coach) lessons as a supplemental tool for our rec and team classes. Lessons are offered based on coach availability and must be scheduled in advance with the coach directly.
- All lessons must be scheduled with the coach directly. Please contact one of the coaches below if you are interested in rec private lessons for this session.
- Private lessons must be paid in full by cash or check, directly to the coach. Some coaches also use Venmo for private lesson payments.
- Families with an outstanding balance of $300 or more are not eligible for private lessons.
*Please note that private lessons for tumblers must be done on the spring floor
Private lessons are available during the following times for the Fall 1-2 sessions -
- Monday-Thursday; 8:00-9:00 PM
- Friday; 3:30-4:30 PM, 6:30-7:30 PM
- Saturday; 12:30-2:00 PM
- Sunday; 9:00-11:00 AM, 3:00-6:00 PM
Private lessons in the Pre-K gym are available whenever there is a receptionist at the desk and no classes going on in the Pre-K gym. Any private lesson in the Pre-K gym must end 15 minutes prior to the start of a scheduled class.
Please see the chart below to select a coach that fulfills your private lesson needs.
|COACH||LESSONS OFFERED||1:1 COST|
|Ian Dennehyemail@example.com||Contact for more information||$60 / 1 hr|
|Alan Hansenfirstname.lastname@example.org||Team & school-age rec gymnasts||$60 / 1 hr|
|Ashley Lebeauemail@example.com||Pre-K and school-age rec gymnasts||$60 / 1 hr|
|Mira McLainfirstname.lastname@example.org||Team & school-age rec gymnasts||$60 / 1 hr|
|Kayla Oneskoemail@example.com||Team gymnasts (Girls only); Pre-school & tumbling||$60 / 1 hr|